Kimie is A fully Automatic & portable Human Milk Pasteurizer Invented by Shreeyash Electromedicals.
- Very handy & portable. Maximum space required is not more than 3 feet. It is mounted on castors for easy mobility.
- This Mini Pasteurizer does not require any special Electrical or Plumbing connections. It can work on regular electrical connection. (230 volts +/-10% 50 Hz/110 Volts 60 Hz.)
- Very low cost of operation. One Pasteurization cycle will not cost more than 8 cents
- Very small volumes of Human milk can be pasteurized which is not possible in available versions. The range varies from 10 ml to 500 ml.
- Fully automatic system controlled by intelligent microcontrollers for pinpoint accuracy of the milk temperature. The system is Servo controlled for accuracy & reliability.
- Digital display provided that indicates the Elapsed time & actual milk temperature.
- Special milk sensor incorporated to ensure accuracy of milk temperature.
- The Kimie comprises 3 modes.
- A. Heating Mode
- B. Hold Mode
- C. Cooling Mode
- An inbuilt heating system ensures that the Milk is warmed to 62.5 0 C +/- 0.5 0 C.
- Once the milk is warmed, the microprocessor will ensure that the Milk Temp will be maintained to 62.5 0 C for 30 minutes. The Digital display will indicate the elapsed time for the user’s convenience.
- Inbuilt Cooling system ensures that the milk is rapidly cooled. Once the Hold time is over, the cooling system will automatically take over the cycle & will start rapidly cooling the Milk to 4 0 C +/- 0.5 0 C within 30 minutes.
- Inbuilt alarms are provided to inform the user regarding the pasteurization process.
- No need for special plumbing or water connections, as required in existing versions.
- Meets all world milk Bank Guidelines.