Servo Open Care Incubator
The First Care comprises:
- Servo proportional Microprocessor control.
- Display provided to indicate Actual Air & Actual Skin Temp.
- Manual mode provided. In manual mode the user can select the Heater output & time in minutes.
- Easy setting of desired temperature by soft touch keys.
- System incorporated with additional air probe for safety temperature cutoff.
- Special Uni-directional flat skin probe.
- Temperature Sensing part of the probe plated for improved sensitivity.
- Bar graph to indicate heater output.
- Three level safety system.
- Infra red Ceramic heaters.
- Baby bed, size: 735 x 495 mm (29" x 19.5").
- Drop down acrylic side supports.
- One instrument tray & One IV Pole.
- One large stand provided to hold syringe pumps.
- One open rack to keep under surface photo therapy or allied baby material.
- Aesthetical design to liven the ambience.
Technical Details :
- Working level : 950 mm from ground
- Electric Rating : 230 VAC -10% 50 HZ.
- Best environment for operation : 22°C to 28°C.
An unique continuous tray tilt mechanism along with locking facility ensures the baby bed is kept tilted to the desired degrees selected by the clinician.
The tray can be tilted to = 12 degrees.