Dragonfly- High frequency oscillatory ventilator (HFOV)
The high powered software in the “Dragonfly” enables the user to access various information in regard to
- Setting guidelines in various diseases.
- Mechanism of gas exchange in HFOV.
- Clinical strategies.
- HFOV manual, HFOV at a glance.
- Weaning, Troubleshooting, etc.
Special Functions :
- Dragonfly is a servo controlled High Frequency Oscillatory ventilator with Active Inspiratory & Active Expiratory phase.
- The inspiration time could be set to 33% & 50% providing an I: E Ratio of 1:2 & 1:1.
The Bias flow in Dragonfly is servo controlled.
It can deliver Bias flow from 4 to 40 LPM.
The user need not adjust the flow when the MAP is set. It’s automatic. The Bias flow is digitally displayed on the TFT screen.
- The MAP on the dragonfly is also Servo Controlled & the Range of MAP setting is 4 to 40cm H2O.
- Amplitude can be set by using the soft touch key provided on the control Panel. The Range is 0 to 100%.
- The Frequency can be set from 5 to 15 Hz by Virtue of feather touch key.
- The Dragonfly comprises of a large TFT screen that indicates various Settings, Alarms, Messages & Graphs. When the Help Key is activated, the TFT screen displays the entire user manual.
- It indicates a graphical representation of Pressure V/S Time
- The Dragonfly digitally indicates the delivered “Tidal Volume”.
- It also indicates the value of DCO2 which helps the clinician to avoid Frequent ABG’S & CXR.
- Digital display of DCO2 provided, helps to non invasively monitor the pulmonary mechanics. This Helps in reducing the frequent ABG.
- The set Map is automatically maintained by the servo mechanism, even if Amplitude, Frequency or Inspiration time is changed.
- The Dragonfly comes along with an Inbuilt “Air Oxygen” Blender.